Daylight Hours in Chunggang, South Korea
- The longest day of the year is 15:02 long and the shortest day is 8:57 long.
- The longest day is 6:04 longer than the shortest day.
- At midday the sun is on average 48.6° above the horizon at Chunggang.
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°).
Chunggang Sunshine & Daylight Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Hours of Daylight Nearby Chunggang, South Korea
- Vladivostok, Russia - 438.7 kms (272.6 miles) ENE
- Yanji, China - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) ENE
- Hyesan, South Korea - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) ESE
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 230.1 kms (143 miles) ESE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 292.8 kms (182 miles) S
- Chunchon, North Korea - 437.6 kms (271.9 miles) S
- Kangnung, North Korea - 480 kms (298.3 miles) SSE
- Seoul, South Korea - 468.4 kms (291.1 miles) S
- Ullungdo Island, North Korea - 589 kms (366 miles) SE
- Taejon, North Korea - 603.2 kms (374.8 miles) S
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 626 kms (389 miles) S
- Pohang, North Korea - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) SSE