| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chunggang in February is very cold at -14.5 °C (5.9 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 10.5mm (0.4in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 11:07 long with an average length of 10:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Chunggang February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Chunggang, South Korea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Chunggang:
- Vladivostok, Russia - 438.7 kms (272.6 miles) ENE
- Yanji, China - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) ENE
- Hyesan, South Korea - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) ESE
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 230.1 kms (143 miles) ESE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 292.8 kms (182 miles) S
- Chunchon, North Korea - 437.6 kms (271.9 miles) S
- Kangnung, North Korea - 480 kms (298.3 miles) SSE
- Seoul, South Korea - 468.4 kms (291.1 miles) S
- Ullungdo Island, North Korea - 589 kms (366 miles) SE
- Taejon, North Korea - 603.2 kms (374.8 miles) S
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 626 kms (389 miles) S
- Pohang, North Korea - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) SSE